Requirements: Bring Your Own Laptop – we show you how to install SoftChalk Create. If you have a UTSA owned laptop, call OIT Connect before to request temporary administrator rights to your laptop.
In this session, you will learn the basics of creating an interactive lesson in SoftChalk (Create 10) that can be published to Blackboard Learn.
- Copy text from Word and place it into the SoftChalk work area to create a lesson.
- Create Navigation in a Lesson by adding page breaks.
- Insert Graphics and Media into a Lesson.
- Apply simple Interactions by using the popup tools, multimedia.
- Save your lesson to SoftChalk Cloud and add to Blackboard.
- Update your lesson in CreateOnline.