Instructors put a lot of effort and time into building their Backboard courses. Fortunately, Blackboard provides instructors with some useful features to be able to copy course materials from one course to another, copy the entire course, or copy individual files. Copying does not mean starting over from scratch; it is a simple process that requires a few clicks!
- Learn the different options Blackboard provides to copy content.
- Learn when to use each option to copy content.
- View behavior of copied material.
- Learn how to use date management.
- Review beginning of semester checklist.