Reserve a Room
Faculty Center meeting rooms may be reserved for faculty-oriented meetings and events. The facility is not intended for student use. Adjacent to the Faculty Center, the JPL Assembly Room provides a presentation space for academic events intended to draw audiences from on- and off-campus. It may be reserved for academic/educational meetings and events hosted by colleges, academic departments, and other UTSA academic offices. See the Faculty Center Space Policies Page for more details.
Reservation Processing Policy:
- Requests for the JPL Assembly Room must be submitted 10 working days in advance of the meeting/event date.
- Reservations are accepted for the current semester and/or after the open reservation date for the following semester. Visit the Faculty Center Space Policies page for more information.
- Same-day reservation requests for Faculty Center rooms are not accepted.
- Reservations for next business day must be placed by 2 p.m. the prior workday.
- Reservations for Mondays must be placed by 2 p.m. the previous Friday.
- Weekend reservations must be made at least two weeks in advance to allow for staff scheduling.
- *Processing times may vary with Holidays and/or University Closures.
Read our facility use guidelines for more information.
PLEASE REVIEW CHANGES!
- Assembly Room Requests: Policy Change effective Spring 2018
Requests for the JPL Assembly Room must be submitted 10 working days in advance of the meeting/event date. This policy is effective Spring 2018 and will be strictly followed.
- Assembly Room Requests for Custom Set Ups
Standard set ups for events held in the Assembly Room include: Blocks, Lecture, Classroom, U-shape, and Square. Requests for set ups outside of these, or custom requests, will not be approved.