Reserve a Room
Faculty Center meeting rooms may be reserved for faculty-oriented meetings and events. The facility is not intended for student use. Adjacent to the Faculty Center, the JPL Assembly Room provides a presentation space for academic events intended to draw audiences from on- and off-campus. It may be reserved for academic/educational meetings and events hosted by colleges, academic departments, and other UTSA academic offices. See the Faculty Center Space Policies Page for more details.
Reservation Processing Policy:
- Requests for the JPL Assembly Room must be submitted 10 working days in advance of the meeting/event date.
- Reservations are accepted for the current semester and/or after the open reservation date for the following semester. Visit the Faculty Center Space Policies page for more information.
- Same-day reservation requests for Faculty Center rooms are not accepted.
- Reservations for next business day must be placed by 2 p.m. the prior workday.
- Reservations for Mondays must be placed by 2 p.m. the previous Friday.
- Weekend reservations must be made at least two weeks in advance to allow for staff scheduling.
- *Processing times may vary with Holidays and/or University Closures.
Read our facility use guidelines for more information.
PLEASE REVIEW CHANGES!
- Temporary Staffing Change Notice:
Denise Villarreal will be out of the office Mid-February through Early May. Reservations will be processed by Kathleen Alloway during this time. Please note, reservations turn around time may be delayed but know that your requests are being promptly reviewed and processed as quickly as possible.
- Assembly Room Requests: Policy Change effective Spring 2018
Requests for the JPL Assembly Room must be submitted 10 working days in advance of the meeting/event date. This policy is effective Spring 2018 and will be strictly followed.
- Assembly Room Requests for Custom Set Ups
Standard set ups for events held in the Assembly Room include: Blocks, Lecture, Classroom, U-shape, and Square. Requests for set ups outside of these, or custom requests, will not be approved.