Reserve a Room
Faculty Center rooms may be reserved for faculty-oriented meetings and events. The facility is not intended for student use. Adjacent to the Faculty Center, the JPL Assembly Room provides a presentation space for academic events intended to draw audiences from on- and off-campus. UTSA academic and administrative offices may schedule events in this room.
Reservation Processing Policy:
- Same-day reservation requests for Faculty Center rooms are not accepted.
- Reservations for next business day must be placed by 2 p.m. the prior workday.
- Reservations for Mondays must be placed by 2 p.m. the previous Friday.
- Weekend reservations must be made at least two weeks in advance to allow for staff scheduling.
- *Processing times may vary with Holidays and/or University Closures.
Read our facility use guidelines for more information.