Gender inequities remain pervasive in academia. The COVID19 pandemic has only magnified these inequities. This webinar will focus on the barriers and facilitators to gender equity in academia and highlights actionable strategies for institutions to implement to improve gender equity.
Note: Webinar available via UTSA membership with the National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity (NCFDD), an independent faculty development center dedicated to supporting academics in making successful transitions throughout their careers. All faculty, postdocs, and graduate students at UTSA have access to the following member resources:
- Weekly Monday Motivator
- Monthly Core Curriculum Webinars
- Monthly Guest Expert Webinars
- Access to Multi-Week Courses
- Access to Dissertation Success Curriculum for graduate students
- Private Discussion Forum for peer-mentoring, problem-solving, & moderated writing challenges
- Monthly accountability buddy matches
- Access to 14-Day Writing Challenges
- Access to the Member Library that includes past webinar materials, referrals, and readings
To take advantage of this opportunity, you can activate your personal membership by completing the following steps:
- Go to http://www.FacultyDiversity.org/Join
- Choose your institution from the drop-down menu.
- Select “Continue”
- Select “Activate my Membership”
- Complete the registration form using your UTSA email address (i.e. @UTSA.edu)
- Go to your UTSA email inbox to find a confirmation email. Click “Activate Account” in the confirmation email.