If you are new to the assessment process or would like an “assessment refresher” please consider attending the Academic Program Assessment Overview.
This overview will address the following:
- Purpose of academic program assessment
- SACSCOC requirements of academic program assessment
- Student learning outcomes vs. student achievement metrics
- Well-written student learning outcomes
- Student learning outcomes vs. assessment methods
- Well aligned assessment methods
To sign up, please email Lisa.Johnston@utsa.edu.
If you can’t make this session, the Continuous Improvement and Accreditation team will be holding the same session one more time this semester:
- Tuesday, April 25, 1 – 2 p.m.