Reserve a Room
Faculty Center meeting rooms may be reserved for faculty-oriented meetings and events. The facility is not intended for student use. Adjacent to the Faculty Center, the JPL Assembly Room provides a presentation space for academic events intended to draw audiences from on- and off-campus. It may be reserved for academic/educational meetings and events hosted by colleges, academic departments, and other UTSA academic offices. See the Faculty Center Space Policies Page for more details.
Reservation Processing Policy:
- Requests for the JPL Assembly Room must be submitted 10 working days in advance of the meeting/event date.
- Reservations are accepted for the current semester and/or after the open reservation date for the following semester. Visit the Faculty Center Space Policies page for more information.
- Same-day reservation requests for Faculty Center rooms are not accepted.
- Reservations for next business day must be placed by 2 p.m. the prior workday.
- Reservations for Mondays must be placed by 2 p.m. the previous Friday.
- Weekend reservations must be made at least two weeks in advance to allow for staff scheduling.
- *Processing times may vary with Holidays and/or University Closures.
Policy Changes effective Spring 2018:
- Assembly Room Requests – Requests for the JPL Assembly Room must be submitted 10 working days in advance of the meeting/event date. This policy will be strictly followed.
- Assembly Room Requests for Custom Set Ups – Standard set ups for events held in the Assembly Room include: Blocks, Lecture, Classroom, U-shape, and Square. Requests for set ups outside of these, or custom requests, will not be approved.
Submit your room reservation request –
At the end of 2019 spring semester, UTSA Libraries will begin a renovation to expand the fourth-floor bathroom facilities at John Peace Library to accommodate the increase in students and staff that work and study on the fourth floor. The project is expected to be completed before the start of the 2019 fall semester.
Throughout the renovation, above-average noise will be experienced. Unfortunately, we cannot predict which areas will experience above-average noise on any given day, and plumbing work could cause noise to span multiple floors of the building. Fourth-floor bathroom facilities will be closed for the duration of the renovation. All library users will be redirected to use the bathrooms on the second and third floor.
Please plan accordingly for room reservations in the Faculty Center and/or Assembly Room throughout the summer.
Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding as we improve the John Peace Library.
For questions or concerns, email firstname.lastname@example.org.