Current Faculty Center Policies
- Use of space is by reservation only.
- Walk-in use of the Faculty Center will NOT be permitted.
- University-wide event guidelines recommend using online technology for meetings, recruitment, programs, activities, and other social gatherings. In-person meetings are discouraged.
- Coffee Corner will be closed until further notice.
- Use of printers unavailable at this time. Please use PrintSpot printers on the second floor of the JPL.
Meeting Spaces (limited availability)
A limited number of meeting spaces may be available for events that cannot be held virtually. They will be considered on a case-by-case basis by Faculty Center staff. However, a strong rationale must accompany the space request. UTSA Libraries staff will have final approval for such events.
To submit a request for use of the Faculty Center under these conditions, please submit a space request using the reservation request form below. Please answer the questions regarding in-person space needs and be prepared to explain why the event cannot be held online. Please note, events in consideration must be for UTSA students, faculty and staff only and will be limited to the hours between 9 a.m.-6 p.m., Monday-Friday. Night and weekend hours are not available.
In some cases, UTSA libraries will request and process sign off at the vice-presidential level.
For questions, please email Faculty Center staff at FCReservations@utsa.edu.
UTSA event guidelines
In order to slow the spread of COVID-19, the University of Texas at San Antonio is currently limiting meetings, events, activities, and other gatherings to 10 people or less.
Read more here: https://www.utsa.edu/fall2020/info/events-guidelines.html
Submit your room reservation request –