Faculty Center meeting rooms may be reserved for faculty-oriented meetings and events. The facility is not intended for student use. Adjacent to the Faculty Center, the JPL Assembly Room provides a presentation space for academic events intended to draw audiences from on- and off-campus. It may be reserved for academic/educational meetings and events hosted by colleges, academic departments, and other UTSA academic offices. See the Faculty Center Space Policies Page and the Faculty Center Facility Use Guidelines page for more details.
Reservations & Processing Policy:
- Detailed reservation information and operational hours are outlined and located in the Faculty Center Facility Use Guidelines page.
- Reservations are accepted for the current semester and/or after the open reservation date for the following semester. Open reservation dates for Faculty Center Spaces are: July 1 for Fall, November 1 for Spring, and March 1 for Summer.
- Requests for the JPL Assembly Room must be submitted 10 working days in advance of the meeting/event date. This policy will be strictly followed.
- Same-day reservation requests for Faculty Center rooms are not accepted.
- Reservations for next business day must be placed by 2 p.m. the prior workday.
- Reservations for Mondays must be placed by 2 p.m. the previous Friday.
- Weekend reservations must be made at least two weeks in advance to allow for staff scheduling.
- *Processing times may vary with Holidays and/or University Closures.
Submit your Faculty Center room reservation request for Fall 2021: