The purpose and priority of the Faculty Center meeting rooms and JPL Assembly Room are outlined in the Faculty Center Space Policies. Faculty Center meeting rooms are intended for faculty-led and faculty-focused meetings, events and workshops. Faculty Center meeting rooms may be reserved for faculty-oriented meetings and events. Staff are welcome to attend meetings and events in the Center to which they are invited. The facility is not intended for student use. Students are not permitted in the Faculty Center. Meetings involving students that fall under the Faculty Center Space Policies may be held in JPL Assembly Room only. The room is adjacent to the Faculty Center, and provides a presentation space for academic events intended to draw audiences from on- and off-campus. It may be reserved for academic/educational meetings and events hosted by colleges, academic departments, and other UTSA academic offices. *Meetings and Events hosted by Student Organizations will be referred to the University’s Student Union.
See the Faculty Center Space Policies Page and the Faculty Center Facility Use Guidelines page for more details.
- Meetings and events may be scheduled Monday-Friday 8am-6pm. (Visit the About page to see FC hours)
- Evening events may be scheduled 6pm-9pm with prior approval. *Fees may apply.
- Weekend, summer and intersession events may begin one hour after the library opens and must conclude one hour before the library closes, unless other arrangements have been pre-approved in advance. *Fees may apply.
- Reservations are accepted for the current semester and/or after the open reservation date for the following semester. Open reservation dates for Faculty Center Spaces are: July 1 for Fall, November 1 for Spring, and March 1 for Summer.
- A request for a particular room may be assigned to a comparable space to ensure efficient use of space and resources.
- The Faculty Center Casual Seating area can be reserved for receptions and events. However, because this area is intended for drop-in use by faculty, the area will remain open to individuals who may wish to use the space.
- Requests for the JPL Assembly Room must be submitted 10 working days in advance of the meeting/event date. This policy will be strictly followed.
- Same-day reservation requests for Faculty Center rooms are not accepted.
- Reservations for next business day must be placed by 2 p.m. the prior workday.
- Reservations for Mondays must be placed by 2 p.m. the previous Friday.
- Weekend reservations must be made at least two weeks in advance to allow for staff scheduling.
- *Processing times may vary with Holidays and/or University Closures.
- Changes or cancellations to an existing reservation should be submitted via email, preferably with 24-hours advance notice.
Fall semester requests will be accepted beginning July 1, 2022:
Submit your Faculty Center meeting room reservation request on RowdyLink –
PRIOR TO SUBMITTING A REQUEST