The University of Texas at San Antonio, San Antonio Military Health System (SAMHS), and UT Health San Antonio invite you to the seventh annual SAMHS and Universities Research Forum (SURF), a regional event that highlights the latest research and discoveries of trainees, faculty, staff, and students working to improve health outcomes and readiness. This event will also include podium and poster presentations. Forum participants will have the opportunity to:
- Present and share innovations in research practice and policy
- Connect with scholars and practitioners for future education
- Develop research, policy, and practice collaborations
- Earn continuing education credits
SURF 2021 Themes:
- Trauma Care
- Prolonged field care, Resuscitation/Blood products, DCS/DCR, Skills training, etc.
- Brain Health
- Injury, Therapy, Enhancement, etc.
- Mental Health
- Health Services Research
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, & Big Data Analytics, Cyber Security & Health Systems, Evidence-based Outcomes, Implementation Science, Patient Engagement, etc.
- Mechanisms, Interventions, etc.
- Human Performance & Injury Prevention
- Preventative Care, Wearable Technologies, Optimization, Enhancement, & Lethality, etc.
- Infectious Disease
- COVID-19 Related Research
Networking, Poster & Podium Sessions
Continuing nursing education credits for civilian and military participants
Continuing dental education credits for military participants